Sunday, July 11, 2010

tiredy freen all the biasy

tsk tsk tsk. hmm have been quite some time since i posted something huh, wasnt that hard to get back to school life but has been a tiring one for me.  wont ask for much, juz ask for some more time for my sleep.  think its kinda time i do smth bout that tho.  Previously during council meeting, i finally got the idea.  I have no confident that i can please every single one of u but i promise to really try my best.  i have my reasons for doing a lot of things, even the things that i know aft i do it u guys will hate me, i force myself into doing it also.  Sorry but i believe my reason is a very good one.  I juz wanna erm thank ALICIA!!! :D hahas.  playing so many roles around me that sometimes makes me confuse oso hahas.  Really u lighten my job a lot and i really appreciate that. but thats not the main point, the main point is that day in class, the words u told me really knocked me awake. thankyous lots.  promise to try my best kays :D 

No comments: