Friday, September 11, 2009

Nothing without you

Today went to expo hall 6 for the food paradise with my family.  Sigh......can enter, but took a very hard time to exit.  There are so many variety of food in there, all seemed so delicious but none were nice to be without you by my side.  Its juz like a pair of eyes without eye balls, the pair of eyes is totally useless.  As the days pass, the more and more i fell deeper in love with u, the more i feel that i cannot do without you.  Your juz like the key to the locker, without the key, the contents of the locker can never be seen.  I have had this dream all along since feb and the view is getting clearer and clearer...In the dream, i could always see a young beautiful girl who really attracts my attention.  However, i dunno y she is always scolding me and looking at me fiercely.  But as wat most says, wat u have in ur dream is directly opposite of wats in the reality.  Meaning this girl is smiling at me, is laughing at me?  The view is getting clearer and clearer and is looking more and more like you, hope that i can see the full view someday....... I Love you

No comments: