Sunday, September 6, 2009

EMO

Plz, my life is too plain without you my love.  There is no meaning in living without you.  Today whenever i sms you regarding our relationship, i always did not get a reply back.  I know u need time to think about it, but plz at least reply me, i rather u hit me, scold me now instead of giving me a cold shoulder.  My heart isnt too big, there is only 1 room inside and this room can only have a maximum of 2 person inside, 1 is me, i hope the other is really you.  Though i am not sure of how u feel now, but i have already put u into the room with me.  Today i really have no mood to do anything, simply do wat, fail wat.  The pictures of ur smile, the sound of ur laughter keeps flashing thro my mind, juz like an everlasting of powerpoint slides with all ur pictures on it.  How i wish ur right beside me.....  But no matter wat, i beg you don avoid me....

No comments: