Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NOTE NOTE NOTE

Ermzz, i notice u guys really like to suan ppl leh, as if dont suan ppl u guys will die like that.  But nvm, am too used to it.  However if u guys wanna suan someone leh, plz if u want, shoot all the arrows to me.  I am saying this becoz i notice she also got some arrows onto her.  If u guys die die must suan someone, suan me then, there is simply no need to suan her.  If i still see anyone trying to suan her, that person will get it from me.  I am capable of doing anything when i am crazy, and u guys are already pushing me to that state, u either stop or u will get double back.  Purpose of posting on the blog is to let my close friends know and thats all.  But seems like the whole council plus maybe at least 50% of the sec 2s already knows, k fine, but no matter wat, is not meant for u guys to suan her! Plz, i dont wanna see anymore of such cases...

No comments: