Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tired but not sick

Today went to yishun to pei my parents go see doctor, aft that went back home and then went to amk again for steamboat... Not bad but didnt had enof hahas. Nothing to post today, gonna go sleep soon tmr still have meeting, cya folks!




Its been long, pretty long I guess, 68 days,counted long? To say the truth and fact, i have not given up yet, is becoz i simply cant, is that suppose to be the feeling? Someone ask me, in wat circumstances then u will give her up? i said, when i die. not only the love remains, is still going deeper, i really dunno wat to do but to juz sink together with it. It seems that is out of my control. When i see u, i simply cant say much things out other than changing the subject, all i can do is still changing the subject. I cant help it and cant keep it any longer but to say it out, I Love You (STILL) :-D

No comments: