Thursday, November 12, 2009

SIANZ

These few days have been chatting with my mei and spent over 200+ sms which all goes to her lolz. Good to have u as my mei, am proud of u:-D Today morning woke up at 6,dunno y wake up so early for wat,but cant go back to sleep aft that. Went to play game aft that then 10.30 start walking to sch. Sigh... for the sec1 orientation camp lor, the sec1s better jolly well be thankful and be satisfied with wat we planned lolz, camp t-shirt for heads and PAs, HOT PINK hahas,trying to some sort of follow mr teo hehe. Aft that went koufu to ta bao and went to bus-stop to wait for mei. Less than 5sec she arrive ler hahas. Then see her home... Had a good chat with her. Ate my lunch at around 3+ lolz and then felt giddy,then my mum disallowed me to reply msg for a while. Now okay ler and blogging:-D Love everyone

No comments: