Saturday, November 21, 2009

PROM NIGHT!


2 very own "Korean" teachers teaching wonder girls song nobody lolz,some clowns behind hahas.

Me and my lovely jie, took this photo when everyone were dancing at the stage?! lolzMy lovely seniors:-D Wish u all be successful in ur future part of ur life,cya at the orientation camp:-D

Indeed the prom night was very fun,well done to all the sec3s councillors who spent so much time planning it and all other councillors who helped out with the decorations and duties. Thank you all very much, the student council is a team, and without every single one of us fulfiling our part as a councillor,it wouldnt be called a council anymore, well done guys! I hope all of us had fun? I had fun dunno y even when putting up the stars and balloons lolz and was a bit scared hahas. Many of my seniors were dressed so well and the alumni youth wing came too, to drag ppl into the alumni -_-lll. After that took a lot of photos with my seniors and rock the whole sch with all the dancing hahas. SOMEONE did SOMETHING lolz, is something that i can say is my first time seeing it, am honoured hahas but shall keep it a secret who and wat thing he/she did:-D Seniors, u guys can always come back to phss to see us, we will miss u! Will see some of my seniors first hand at the orientation camp, cheers!

No comments: