Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BACK FROM CAMP!!!

Back to posting my dear readers... i juz came back from the camp. It was fun tho coz is another chance to spend time with my 2e1.  However other than the informative talk, i think the others like the stupid long winded lecturing, the wooden plank bed, the small smelly toilet, the lousy food and the wrong venue for the talk were all very unpleasant...  But i think second day was the very best day out of the camp.  Halfway thro a game, guess wat, i saw jie:-D Thx jie, the sight of ur smile really brightens me up. Some of them were like wondering y i suddenly so hyper aft around 4+. Heres the reason, coz i saw my jie, ur like my motivation really... Thx more than a million. Ur the best, forever my jie:-D After that i even met mr teo, he came to visit us at the camp, so touching that he made me cry again.... Really thank you mr teo, ur the best teacher i have ever had... He even treated us to desert hahas but he left soon after. Mr teo so fortunate, his wife is hmmmm, counted not bad, pretty chio but the photo he showed us is 5years ago lolz, now dunno lah. Thx a lot mr teo, u will always remain in my heart, a teacher that i will never forget:-D k thats all for now, gtg treat my wounds le, cya guys

No comments: