Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scared!!!

wow is sunday already.... time really flies. Since this friday was so afraid coz of the promotion day thing,sigh..... I didnt do as well as i expected myself to do since the start of the year tho i really worked really hard for it, i still didnt reach my targets... Many say they envy me becoz my results are all average, no fail at all.  But i am really not happy at all about my results tho they are pretty near to my targets but thats even worse, is juz a few marks away and i cant get to it,sigh.... But still, i really hope i can get into triple sci class, my dreamz class,hope can see u in the same class wor nic mei.  To my jie,only got one jie so no need say the name lah hor? hahas. Dont think about it too much le, i know u keep saying ur alright but really i can sense that ur not, u can talk it out or put it out on me i don mind:-D Be happy! To the vongola family, sigh the name by my kor, can i opt for another name hahas, i gonna say to my vongola family i really love all of u, every single one of u!!! To Chuting, my mei in case some of u still dunno ya, erm don think about it too much,it wont do any help, i will always be cheering for u! To caralyn, also my mei in case u guys still dunno lolz, happy birthday in advance,will be busy in the next few days scared i do not have the time to say happy birthday to u in my post so saying it in advance, stay happy and stop emoing ok, or u will start moulding de hahas,jkjk.  Finally to my kor from vongola family, o level is around the corner, doubt u will see this post but still, all the best for ur o levels, must get good results wor:-D To my erm real "KOR", army fun hor? hahas..... alone at the camp must hao hao zhao gu zi ji wor:-D ur the best, i love you:-D.

No comments: