Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love

I fell in love at the first sight of someone since feb this year.  After the common test, i don't know why but i just got a sudden urge to confess my feelings to her, however at the same time, i am really afraid that she will not accept it.  I doubt she had noticed but after the june holiday, i had been giving her clues and hints already.  Now, i think about her every single day and moment and she simply just cannot get out of my head, not even a second and the love is simply deepening really quick.  I think i am deeply in love.  When i see her, i feel very happy, elated till a state that i have never felt before.  On the other hand, when i am not with her, i feel really uncomfortable and the feeling is really unbearable.  Now, i got the courage to finally confess to her, but i do not have the courage to accept the fact if she really rejects me, i don't know if i am able to take it.  Should i confess to her or not?  Truthfully, i have never been put into such situation before and i am really feeling a loss of what to do.  Does she love me? I think the chance of me succeeding is maybe just 7%..........Should i or should i not? 

No comments: